Weight Loss

Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, July 8, 2011

11days out feeling pretty good

First day back at work feeling pretty good. I only stayed a half day came home and took a nap lol! But still wasn't feeling too worn out. The pain in my belly has become more of an ache. Still having some issues with my bowels.... But I can deal people say it doesn't last forever. I'm down 20lbs since pre op diet. Which is pretty awesome 20lbs in 3 weeks is the most I've ever lost ever! I'm looking forward to eventually working out which is a first but for now I've been told I just get to walk till next month. I did try some Kroeger (Bakers brand) carbmaster yogurt they have a carrot cake flavor that is oh so yummy! Unfortunatly I can only eat half so there is only 4.5 gms of protein thetr but eventually I should be able to work up to eating a little more yogurt for goodness sakes! Just not eating other things that are bad things!

No comments:

Post a Comment