Weight Loss

Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Misery....post op day 6

Ever done something that you thought was a really great idea only to be miserable with your decision later... Today I feel nothing but regret, I can't stop stop thinking how I made such a bad choice I'm sure like everything else it will pass once the pain, less than normal bm.s andall liquid diet passes but today I'm in mourning over my stomach. I thought being a week out from surgery I would start to feel like my old self again maybe even have a little energy, how wrong I was I don't even have a desire to drink liquids muchless my protein I should be attempting to get down... I simply want to lay in bed and cry so today is officially my pity party day, thos is for everyone that thought I couldn't do this congradulations I have a feeling that you were right. So I'm off to bed to wallow in self doubt over if this was really a good idea or not and then cry when I realize it doesnt matter because I'm stuck with it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment