Weight Loss

Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, July 22, 2011

Long time no blog...

So here's the deal I'm frustrated I somehow gained 3lbs I'm not going to lie there was like 3 days in there where I had a non-listed snack but honestly its not like I ate a whole box of cookies or an entire bag of chips I just have been craving carbs and like 5 pretzals kills that craving for me but other than the very very occasional indulgence ive been a good girl!!! So why have I gained 3lbs!?!?! I've read the forum on gastricsleeve.com people say you stahl and gained weight is from retaining water because I'm not putting enough in so my goal is to focus more on my water intake starting today I swear I will drink all 64oz of my water daily!!! If I gain anymore weight I think I'm going to cry! I had this surgery to get rid of this kind of frustration but its not over I'll keep on trucking!

No comments:

Post a Comment