Weight Loss

Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, July 25, 2011

Weighting...I mean Waiting...

Still stuck around 225lbs...
Waiting sucks... On the bright side my work clothes and jeans seem slightly looser, I'm measuring and not losing inches so I'm not sure how that's possible. But it's something to be excited about. My Appt with my surgeon is August 10th for my one month (really 6 weeks) follow up. I have added some vegtables and hard boiled eggs to my diet. Basically because hard boiled eggs are alot easier to pack and carry as snacks then scrambled.

I know that this surgery is a TOOL but in my head I feel like I should still be losing alot faster. Because of my semi-low BMI (40) to start I can't expect it to come off like it would have it I went with the RNY. I do NOT regret my surgery in the least. I love my sleeve and I'm in love with the future when I'll start losing again...can't wait...wish it was here...lol

I have found that accordingtoeggface blog is awesome for receipes and how to turn just about any food into a bariatric friendly food. Love it I tried the Greek Deviled Eggs for lunch today and they are great! So yummy!

Here's hoping everyone else is losing like crazy and to pass me some good vibes to get me started again!

No comments:

Post a Comment