Weight Loss

Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

6 days on pre op diet and peoples comments

6days down on pre op diet still hungry but dealing with it alot better.... Today was rough I feel once again that people around me think I'm cheating at weight loss I know I know I say I don't what people think about my so called cheating or using surgery as a cure all. I want any one reading this blog to know it doesn't cure you of anything if anything it gives you a TOOL and like any other tool if you don't use it properly its not going to work I will still have to do portion control and exercise I just have a awesome tool to help me out when I fall short of doing something on my own. If anything I have spent a shit ton of time in a hospital with my lapband and everything that went wrong with that if I wasn't serious about losing weight do you really think I would go under the knife again! There are people that choose the surgery for the "easy way out" just like any other diet but these are the ones that fail and gain the weight back. Then there are the people like me that want this surgery to help make healthy life long changes so she can enjoy life and not just be a spectator to life. I'm regretting telling people about my surgery a little just because I'm tired of hearing people try and talk you out of it or taunt you about what food you won't get to eat in the future! Trust me if this was some kind of competition I would win in the most unhealthy but tasty food eaten category. I know what I'm getting into I know what I'm giving up but I'm hoping to gain so much more so quit telling me that I'm not going to be happy afterwards cause I am. I'm going to be happy & healthy, and there is nothing you can do to stop me so get over it! That is all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment