Weight Loss

Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, June 12, 2011

This Girl

Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a sh*t if people says she's "cheating"???? THIS GIRL!

So here it goes I've been dealing with this extra weight since I was in high school...so high school was fun! After that it was community college and I started taking Phenteramine for around 3 years I lost 50lbs and had some of the greatest years of my life, I was never hungry and always had energy to stay up and party all night and still go to class or work in the morning. Little did I know that once I left for University and stopped taking the meds I would gain it all back and more...suck.

In 2006, I went to the Pirate movie with my dad where he asked me if I had ever thought about weight loss surgery.. I was a little offended at first to be honest but hey it's my dad and he loves me so I thought I'll look into it...

March 2009 After trying over and over to get approved for WLS through my insurance and jumping through all the pre approval hoops. I was approved for Lap-Band Surgery I was soooo excited I started crying when the nurse called and said I was approved.

August 2009 I was sick....very sick throwing up anything I ate. But I kept down fluids...

December 2009 I was very very sick...nothing was staying down not even water...
went to ER had to have surgery that night to get the band removed it had flipped stayed in the hospital overnight. Total weight loss 60lbs

Early 2010: slowly gaining it all back....despite efforts to eat and exercise gaining gaining gaining

August 2010 Pain in abdomen horrible pain go to ER again, turns out I have Gall Bladder stones, stuck in hospital 2 days...no more alcohol or fatty foods till the gall bladder comes out

October 2010 Gall Bladder surgery *bye bye gall bladder*
Ended up in Hospital with pancreatitis...fail

Feb 2011 Approved for Gastric Sleeve

And so the journey begins again...............

No comments:

Post a Comment